IBP Welcomes You!
IBP Global is an international organization of thousands of professionals from all disciplines of Psychiatry, Medicine, Psychotherapy, Counseling, Coaching, and Allied Professionals. Members include certified practitioners, allied professionals, IBP teachers, and students. Membership is open to those who wish to engage in the IBP way of being and the gains they can experience both personally and professionally. Membership includes access to networking, forums, continuing education programs, materials, and the most current implementations. IBP Global promotes dialogue and support among the various international IBP institutes. IBP’s searchable therapist directory is a way for members to market their practice, make referrals and connect with clients.
IBP is committed to working towards specific research confirming the efficacy of IBP body-mind methodology. IBP is a dynamic psychotherapy in nature and purpose. IBP fosters collaborative dialogue, and the continuing development of its practices and research.
A Professional Home
- Profile Listing on the “Find a Practitioner” page
- Have the unique opportunity to dialogue online with colleagues worldwide regarding selected topics of interest
- Post publications, videos, papers (subject to approval by the IBP content committee)
- Forums and Social Access
- Participate in a variety of cutting-edge webinars
- Gain access to archived member-only recordings and exclusive IBP handouts
- Access the online membership directory and join the professional IBP forums
- Become a blogpost and/or webinar contributor*
- Read and/or contribute published works about IBP*
*All blog posts, webinars and published works shall be first approved by the IBP Website Content Committee
Grants & Awards
- Jack Lee Rosenberg Diversity Scholarship for the IBP Practitioner Training Program
Term, Membership Types, & Dues
- Membership is for the calendar year (January – December)
Membership Types & Dues
- Professional Membership is $129 USD per year
- Must have 3 year IBP practitioner certificate
- Student Membership is $69 USD per year
- Must be enrolled in IBP training program
- Community Membership is $49 USD per year
- Must be engaged in IBP therapy as a client or completed IBP’s two year Personal Growth Program.